Monday, March 19, 2007 7:17 PM

Greenies haiku

most tasty of treats,
good cat gets hers, tricks or not!
i am quite sneaky.

don't wave that Greenie!
smells too good to be polite.
i will eat your hand!

T.O.C.* is dumb;
leaves her Greenies by her dish.
hmmm! they disappeared!

give high five and purr,
roll over and sing sweet songs,
watch me do my tricks!

i eat all my Greenies;
no more stinky tuna breath -
of course i'm perfect!


prrrrrrrrrrrrrs
from Tiria

i love grrrrrrrrrrrrreenies!

*Giver of Greenies says i must tell you - T.O.C. is That Other Cat.

2 Comments On "Greenies haiku"

Anonymous Says:
March 20, 2007 at 4:10 PM

Tiria, if you eat my hand, you won't get any more from me. And you won't get any unless you come to ME, not me come to you.

Anonymous Says:
April 4, 2007 at 3:45 PM

You ridiculous little girl! I'M not the dumb one. Here's my haiku to you:

Ridiculous grey cat,
Thinks that she's cute,
Knows inside that she isn't.

Silly envious cat,
Thinks that she's cool,
Knows inside that she isn't.

Clearly lying blue eyes,
Thinks she's sneaky,
Knows inside that she isn't.

~Polgara~

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates