Lingering effects of a cold have me watching more television than usual. There appears to be a resurgence of the old daytime staple--the quiz show. Except they are on during prime time, and a great many of them offer the chance of winning one million dollars.
I think it started with Regis Philbin and "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" but now we have a half dozen or so.
My husband and I started musing (after watching "Deal or No Deal") about what we could do with a million dollars. I thought I'd just bring that discussion into the Friday Five this week. It's simple. What are five things you would want to do with a million dollar deposit in your bank account?
Well, I don't have a bank account, so I'll just pretend I do.
- I would buy a lot of Greenies
- I would buy a nice, big house for me and my humans. And maybe TOC, if she's nicer to me in future
- I would put part of it into another account to save it for later
- Lots of that good, wet tuna food I get in the mornings
- I would give a little to all my humans in return for their services
The Shadow Princess