Friday, March 23, 2007 7:33 AM

Streams in the Desert

Songbird says For this Friday Five, name five practices, activities, people or _____ (feel free to fill in something I may be forgetting) that for you are rivers in the desert.

I am actually not much for water. Or streams. Or rivers. They messes with my fur, they does. But I do have things that make me a happy cat.

1. Proper scritches. From my head down to my tail and back. Lightly, please. I am a lady.
2. Polar fleece. Especially someone's jacket. Forbidden fleece is always softest.
3. A full bird feeder. Bearded Scritcher is a good human. He keeps the view delectably interesting.
4. Love. Love. Love. I was lost and left out in the cold. Nice people brought me in and welcomed me, even when I wouldn't let them touch me for weeks. Must be love. Can't get enough of it.
5. GREENIES! but the Giver of Greenies never ever gives a good cat enough of them.

Time for a proper wash. I have my reputation to uphold...

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

7 Comments On "Streams in the Desert"

DogBlogger Says:
March 23, 2007 at 8:08 AM

I'm all with you on the love! (Except I totally let them touch me. I rode home on The Typist's lap.)
--Cub

Sally Says:
March 23, 2007 at 9:08 AM

well as she said dogblogger- a cat has a reputation to uphold and being needy is not one of them- good play cat!

Rachel Says:
March 23, 2007 at 10:28 AM

oh the scritches... Good one!

Lori Says:
March 23, 2007 at 12:39 PM

Lucy's the only one eatin' greenies. Phhooey. I like the pouncie treats best. Always Talking Lady gives them out like they's made 'a diamonds. Meeeowww too on the polar fleece and scritches. You come to my house and we can watch the lizards skitter. And you can help me whomp on Lucy and you can have her greenies!

Cally, the Main Cat

Molly Says:
March 23, 2007 at 12:51 PM

I had a Greenie once, a big one for a big dog, and it was delicious! But my mother bought a fake Greenie the next time, because she said it was healthier. I want the real Greenies!
Also, scritches.

Terri Says:
March 23, 2007 at 6:24 PM

Ok, my husband thought this blogging I do is just for clergy....we have two cats: one, fat girl, who just loves to eat and is happiest when fat...and the other, little sister, who, well, is actually in charge but let's everyone else think they are...good kitty! Thanks for sharing!

leah Says:
March 28, 2007 at 10:54 AM

I WANT MY OWN BLOG!!!!! But at least my mother is letting me post a comment to you under her login (PS, I have my own email...)

Major Concats on getting your own blog!!!

Purrrrrrrs,
PumpkinMarigold

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates