Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:09 AM

I made a BIG mistake!!!

I didn't mean to, but boy am I scared. There was this smell. A yummy smell. Oooohhh... it smelled so good. It was calling to me. So when Bearded Scritcher opened the front door with the papers in his hand, I ran out.

And then the door closed! And I was OUT and he was IN! And I was scared!!!! Smells! Noises! Funny plants! ROOOO-oooooooooooooooooo!

I ran behind bushes. Someone followed me. Big footsteps! I was frightened so I jumped up on the big tall fence and then on some house roof.

I heard Giver of Greenies calling. I heard Bearded Scritcher calling. But I was so scared I couldn't move.

Somehow I got back in. I don't know. I'm going back under the bed when I finish this. It's safe by Bearded Scritcher's shoes. I'm not going to come out until I am sure all of the doors are closed.

Tiria
The Scaredy Cat Shadow Princess

1 comments:

DogBlogger Says:
May 19, 2007 at 5:18 AM

Oooh... glad you got back in where you're supposed to be.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates