Tuesday, May 1, 2007 11:01 AM

suitcases

I left cat hair in the suitcase and it was not appreciated. But all those clothes make such a nice soft bed. Giver of Greenies kicked me out and LEFT!!! I was punished! WHY?

But then... she returned!! HURRAY!
And she slept late yesterday, too. A long, long time... so warm and comfy having a human in bed until Nap:30.

Today she was up and clicking and playing with my mouse before Bearded Scritcher left for work. I had to beg TWICE for Greenies before she remembered.

I am not sure, but I think she left part of her brain in her suitcase. She said something about being tired and forgetting things she knew before she left. That has to be it. The suitcase. I knew there was a reason I didn't like them.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

2 Comments On "suitcases"

Anonymous Says:
May 1, 2007 at 5:10 PM

One time I got in Daddy's oot-case-say (don't say s-u-i-t-c-a-s-e, it's a Bad Word) to stop him from leaving. He laughed and put me on the bed. It wasn't funny! He's not supposed to leave unless I SAY SO!!
~Polgara~

DogBlogger Says:
May 5, 2007 at 12:16 PM

The Alpha took a suitcase away today. It really worried The Boy. But then when The Typist came back alone, he seemed fine with it.

You know what I think it means?

Dogs on the people bed tonight!!!

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates