Friday, July 6, 2007 8:34 AM

Friday Five: Hasty Edition

RevGalBlogPets like to play the Friday Five, too!

ReverendMother says:
Whoops! I have been in a family-induced haze these few days, with the July 4 holiday and taking time off while relatives are visiting. So I literally lost track of what day it was!

So rather than make you guys wait even one minute longer for the five, I'll dig up an oldie:

Today, what are you:

1. Wearing
A simple grey and dark pointed ensemble with my lovely white mitts. I just had them cleaned.

2. Reading
Um. I don't read much. Books are for sleeping on, right?

3. Eating
Dry stuff. And Greenies for a good kitty.

4. Doing
Supervising the staff. Watching the nest for Baby Eats. Giver of Greenies says I have to stop sitting by the window near the nest because "a watched pot never boils." I don't know what that means, but she is very smart, so I will believe her.

5. Pondering
Should I nap now or later? Hmmmmmmmmm.... How about both?

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

4 Comments On "Friday Five: Hasty Edition"

Mary Beth Says:
July 6, 2007 at 9:08 AM

Mmmm, Greenies!

(say Josie & Boudreaux)

Cathy Says:
July 6, 2007 at 9:23 AM

My mommy gives me greenies - yum.

Tillie

leah Says:
July 6, 2007 at 9:46 AM

Mew, this is PM commenting with my mom's login (she's too mean to get me my own blogger account). Way to go about everything, especially naps now and later and that book thing, too.

Purrrrrs,
PumpkinMarigold and sibs

Teri Says:
July 6, 2007 at 2:24 PM

too true about books....luckily our human keeps plenty around all the time. If she doesn't, we just take them off the shelves and then sleep on them.

~Andrew and Ollie, meow-meows extraordinaire

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates