Sunday, July 29, 2007 1:52 PM

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Giver of Greenies is home!!!!

I helped her take a nap this afternoon. So good to have a human home to help a kitty get a good nap in, especially when it is cloudy and there are no good places for a sun bath.

I have had a lot to tell her. The Flying Eats grew up and moved out. Little Eats were so close and yet so far. Furry Eats still come up to the back window and dare me to play with them. (You know... that's NOT nice!)

Time to do another customs inspections of her uitcases-say (T.O.C. says that's a bad word and I shouldn't say it.) They smell very funny.

But I'm just glad she's HOME.

PRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

1 comments:

DogBlogger Says:
August 4, 2007 at 9:46 AM

Glad she's home, too!

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates