Friday, July 13, 2007 9:42 AM

PURRRRRRminator

oh bliss..... oh purrr...

A lady shouldn't brag. But I really, do have the best staff.

Giver of Greenies brought home something called a FURminator. I know, I know. It's a silly name. But I don't care what you call it. It is meant for kitty bliss...

oh bliss..... oh purrrrr...

I will even share it with T.O.C. since Giver of Greenies says she likes it too...

Pardon me. I need to finish my toilette. Then I think I need to show a little affection. We must reward our staff when they are especially good!

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

0 Comments On "PURRRRRRminator"

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates