Thursday, December 6, 2007 3:58 PM

Watch Cat

I've been busy being a watch cat.
It's a very important job, you know.
String Plucker has been home for too many days. She sits in bed, sleeps, reads, and drinks stuff out of cups. She doesn't talk much. I have sat in her doorway and watched her the whole time!
I am a good watch cat! I only took breaks to sleep or use the box or eat when she napped. I am a good kitty, I am! I made sure she was okay the whoooooooooooole time. Yes, I am most definitely a good watch cat!
OH! Must go watch String Plucker again! She's back!

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

2 Comments On "Watch Cat"

DogBlogger Says:
December 8, 2007 at 2:16 PM

Sounds like you are doing a very good job! I mostly watch things out the window instead of inside my house.
--Cub

Tiggie FOC Says:
December 10, 2007 at 5:58 PM

Hey, I get to invite you over for dinner! Blondie video'd me dancing, it is really good if I do say so myself...and she said I could invite you and your people over for dinner too. Drop by her blog at http://jillthinksdifferent.blogspot.com

Hart will be there too. We are both going to take a shot at the dreidel.

See ya!

Tiggie, FOC

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates