Monday, March 24, 2008 8:40 PM

BAD THINGS.



I don't like them. They keep coming. GoG sez that cuz of her alligeez that she has to stop doing it herseff. So these people come and they run the loud dust suckers and scare a cat.

They look like aliens. They scream and growl and make my ears hurt.

They come upstairs. I run into another room.
They come into that room. I run downstairs to the chair wif a skirt. It's my favorite hidey-hole.
They come in THAT room. I run to the basement.
But that's really scarey cuz the basement, that's TOC territory. And she hisses and sez nasty things at me under her bref. SO I hide in nother part of the basement. And it's cold. And i can hear them dust sucking everywhere.

Then it is quiet and they leave.

And GoG is happy and I get Greenies for being a good cat.
But will they be back?
I don't like their noisy dust sucking things.

I need help...

Tiria

2 Comments On "BAD THINGS."

April 10, 2008 at 1:45 AM

These things are called sweepers. Luckily She does not use one much, preferring to paint. But every now and then She gets cross and huffy and mutters under her breath about dirt and dust and then we all head for the garden. Shameful things they are with their noise and nastiness!

Marie Says:
April 12, 2008 at 6:58 PM

Estorbo HATES hoovers!

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates