Friday, March 7, 2008 2:15 PM

The Middle Name Game

My middle name is Christine, because I call Raaaaaaoul all the time like someone called Christine in The Fantom of the Oprra. Dogblogger tagged me.

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)


C is for cute. GoG always tells me I am. And she's quite right.

H is for honest. If I want something, I tell GoG what I want.

R is for rabble rouser. GoG calls me one when I run around too much, and annoy TOC.

I is for intelligent. I understand commands like 'come' and 'scoot' and 'high five' and 'dainty.' Plus, I can use the other Shiny-screen without getting caught. Hee hee...

S is for sneaky. I creep around all night, and TOC doesn't even hear me. I also can eat TOC's snack without her noticing. Hee hee again...

T is for talented. I can type by myself, and I do high-fives for Greenies. I also can smack a ball down the steps, and then carry it up in my mouth.

I is for intangible. NO ONE is allowed to touch me. Except GoG and Bearded Scritcher (sometimes).

N is for necessary. The house couldn't get along without me. That's just the way it is. I don't know how they managed before they got me.

E is for effective. I make a huge impression in the household. I have everybody do exactly what I tell them to, and they shape their lives around me.

I hafta tag 9 people. So I tag... GoG, Littleman, tiggie foc, Spooky, Molly, The Crew, Tanner, TOC, and Jasper. (I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment on Jasper's blog, so I hope he reads this).

Tiria

The Shadow Princess



2 Comments On "The Middle Name Game"

Spooky Says:
March 8, 2008 at 4:43 AM

Thanks, Tiria. I'll play this game when my people get back...strange things are happening at my house...
I'm worried...

DogBlogger Says:
March 8, 2008 at 5:35 AM

Wow! I'm glad my middle name isn't as long as yours! You did a very good job with it.
Love,
Cub

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates