Monday, April 7, 2008 8:08 PM

Is it legal?

I just wondered...

GoG has been putting out green stuff that isn't greenies for me. It's like dirt but it's not dirt. She calls it "kitty crack" and it is WONDERMOUS!

But T.O.C. sez that it is her medicine and it is ill-eagle to eat someone else's medicine. She sez its fur her heart. She sez if I eat it any more she will Cat Nip me.

I'm kinda liking this green stuff. Is it legal? Should I risk the Cat Nip?

Kinda mellow....

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

1 comments:

Spooky Says:
April 9, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Hmm. If it tastes good, I say, "Eat it!"

I don't much care for this new medicine my people are giving me.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates