Saturday, May 17, 2008 7:36 PM

I am watching her.

This is not good news.

GoG is making lists.
She has an uitcase-say out. And piles of books.
And she made "a list" of things for other people to do. I hope it says "feed cats tuna twice a day." Or maybe "Greenies just for being cute."

To make it worse, everyone was at a wed-DING this afternoon. I don't know what a wed-DING is but everyone made the tub wet. And wore clickety shoes. And smelled funny. And I had no scritches until night. All afternoon. No scritches. A crime, I tell you.

And now. An uitcase-say. It is just wrong.

Tiria
One very unhappy
Shadow Princess

0 Comments On "I am watching her."

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates