Friday, May 30, 2008 1:06 PM

I Got Tagged!

I got tagged by GoG, so I will play.

Rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Ten years ago:
Nonexistent.

Five things on today's "to do" list:
1. Nap
2. Persuade GoG to give me greenies (more on this in a later post)
3. Annoy TOC
4. Check on all my humans
5. Yell at my humans for disobeying (or reward them if they obey)

Three bad habits:
1. Clawing GoG when she picks me up (well, I say it's self defense but GoG says it's not a good thing to do)
2. Yelling too much
3. Horking in the worst places (like on the nice quilt, in someone's shoe, in a trail down the steps... you get the idea)

Five places I've lived:
1. Under dresser NO. 1 (in nice-lady's house)
2. Under dresser NO 2. (in GoG's shiny-screen room)
3. Under dresser NO. 3 (in GoG's sleepy-room)
4. Under GoG's bed
5. On GoG's bed

Things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
I would buy a lifetime supply of Greenies, the yummy trout kibble, and tuna snacks. I would also make/ get a machine to scritch and pet me without touching me. Then I would get a really big house for me and my humans (and maybe TOC if she would be nicer to me), and pay for all my kitteh (and maybe doggie) friends to come and visit me in my grand abode.
Five jobs I've had:
1. Snoozer
2. Waker-upper
3. Foot-warmer
4. TOC-annoyer
5. Human-annoyer-entertainer

I will tag:
1. Spooky
2. Tiggie FOC
3. TOC
4. LMK
5. Molly

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

2 Comments On "I Got Tagged!"

Spooky Says:
June 2, 2008 at 4:17 AM

Hi, Tiria! Thanks for tagging me. My people just got back from another one of those weekends away, and Treater said she'll take dictation after the laundry gets done. Harrumph.

I think it's horrible that GoG won't give you Greenies. Greenies definitely do not make us hork. They keep us healthy and make us happy!

Molly Says:
June 12, 2008 at 7:37 PM

Hi, Tiria!
I haven't been blogging for a while, so I just saw you tagged me. I'll do the meme, too!
Thanks for thinking of me,
your friend,
Molly

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates