Monday, May 5, 2008 5:57 PM

They came BACK!!

The evil dust suckers! They came back today! And chased me all over the house again! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! Everywhere I go... They follow me... I run under the bed and they suck dust from under there. So I run off under String Plucker's bed. They dust suck under there too! Then I run under the chair-wif-a-skirt that's downstairs. And they come there too! They follow me everywhere!
And possibly the most horrible part (okay, not really) is that they disobeyed me! I gave Imperial Orders that they were not to return, but they came back!! And I gave them orders not to come back again, so let's hope they obey me this time! I am NOT happy. So I took out my annoyance by hiding under the chair-wif-a-skirt and batting at TOC's paws whenever she passed my hiding spot... Heheheheh...

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

0 Comments On "They came BACK!!"

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates