Friday, June 20, 2008 7:40 PM

I Want My GoG


I want my GoG back. She just got home after a whole week of leaving me, but now she's too busy fiddling with her uit-case-says to talk to me. I have been too upset to post lately, so I will post now.
This is me looking upset. The big greeny-blue- thing in the back is GoG's uit-case-say (to put her suits in) .
Did I do a good job looking sad and upset?
GoG was being a bad human. So I crouched in front of her uit-case-say.
GoG better leave the uit-case-says alone for a while and pay attention to her deprived kitteh.
She left me for a whole week.
And now she's back but is too busy fiddling with uit-case-says.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

1 comments:

June 25, 2008 at 11:17 PM

Can you start sleeping in the uit-case-says? Under other cirsomstaness we might suggest yaking in or on the uit-case-says, but your bed yak accident might be a bit too recent to make that smart.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates