Monday, June 30, 2008 7:01 PM

It's a good life...

Ha ha ha!!!

I'm out and about. She can't stop me. Right now she's out of the room so I'm on the 'puter. She's off annoying T.O.C. (who is very rude! That I will agree with her on...)

I'm being polite and not eating her kibble and only doing my bidness in my box. But I did go sniff her box tonight. P.U. She lies. It does too stink. Just sayin'

Oh. And my name is officially "King Henry the first" - but you can call me Henry.

Chillin...

Henry

3 Comments On "It's a good life..."

DogBlogger Says:
July 2, 2008 at 4:31 PM

Welcome, King Henry!

(Does Tiria know that kings outrank princesses?)

Deb Says:
July 2, 2008 at 7:21 PM

Shhhh...
Don't tell.
(She still thinks she Top Cat.)

Henry
^^
><

Tiggie FOC Says:
July 5, 2008 at 7:45 AM

Hey Henry; here in Texas, they'd be calling you "Hank."

Yeehaw.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates