Saturday, August 9, 2008 2:17 PM

The Needs Meme

I saw this meme on Spooky's blog. It looked like fun, so I thought I's do it.
Tiria got 1,000,000 results!!

Tiria needs...
1. To chill out. (not really.)
2. More cowbells. (definitely not.)
3. To become more profitable. (I don't need money.)
4. Sleep. (definitely.)
5. To be planted. (I am not a tree!!)
6. Polishing. (I am shiny enough from my daily groomings.)
7. To evaluate the stock market. (Huh?)
8. Help. (of what kind?)
9. A lightsaber. (what's that?)
10. Pink lipstick. (Ewwww...)

That's the top 10!

Tiria
The Shadow Princess



1 comments:

Spooky Says:
August 10, 2008 at 3:22 PM

That was fun, wasn't it?

Number 4 is a given, but what's with the lightsaber and pink lipstick? What a crazy combo!

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates