Friday, February 27, 2009 7:41 PM

Blogiversary: 2007-2009

So. Today is my two-year blogiversary. That is, February 27, 2007, I did my first post. And now I look back and see how far this blog has come. From a secret when GoG wasn't watching, to a co-blog with Henry. Wow. A big difference. So I am quite happy to still be bloggin'. Yes, most definitely.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

Pssst! Tiria!
What?
Wait, what's going on?
It's my blogiversary, silly.
Oh. Dang. So that's what. Hmmm...
*pounce*
Arrrg! Go away! NO I DON'T WANT TO PLAY!
Please?
NO, Henry!
Fine. Spoilsport.

2 Comments On "Blogiversary: 2007-2009"

Deb Says:
February 27, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Happy Blogiversary, Tiria. Here's some Greenies...
O O O
GoG

Spooky Says:
February 28, 2009 at 4:37 AM

Happy Blogiversary, Tiria! Have nice of GoG to toss you a few Greenies. I think she should just give you the whole bag.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates