Tuesday, February 10, 2009 7:12 PM

Soft paws, soft thoughts

I don't like it when my hooman beans leak. They get wet faces and then seem to want to dry them on me. But tonight it's OK. My hooman bean told me that Molly my RevPetBlogPal friend was hurting and had bad pains. And that Molly's hooman bean was sad because this afternoon Molly was not around any more.

I have had other RevPets who are og-days. I think they are nice, but it's probably because I can smell 'em. Occasionally Short Girl comes home smelling like Short Dog, but it still makes me skeert. There's a smell about og-days that doesn't sit right.

Anyway. Molly's hooman bean wrote about her here. And I wish I could let her use my fur to dry the leaks off her face, too.

prrrrrrs for a game of tag in heaven, Molly.

Tiria the Shadow Princess
and Henry
(and Polgara - but she's sleeping.)

1 comments:

DogBlogger Says:
February 15, 2009 at 4:36 PM

You are a very sweet cat, Tiria. Tuesday says she would try her very best not to eat you if she met you. (I think it's best you not meet...)

But thank you for writing about Molly.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates