Saturday, March 28, 2009 3:02 PM

My Shelf

Bearded Scritcher installed a shelf
Of wood that has a comfy wealth.
















So very nice to sit upon
And very nice to snooze upon.
















It is a very nicest thing
To have when it is nearly spring!

















I do enjoy my box, though
It is too small as here I show.



(You can just
barely see the box,

it is so small!)











All in all my shelf is great
And something I really appreciate!

























~King Henry the First~

Did you like my poem?
I am very proud of my poetic skills!

1 comments:

Deb Says:
March 28, 2009 at 6:28 PM

EXCELLENT!
More greenies for you. Your fave. Beef.

() () () () ()

GoG

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates