Saturday, February 6, 2010 6:05 AM

Yuck.

Tiria here...

There is stuff all over the ground and when my Hoomans go in and out and bring it in on their shoes, it is cold. Henry says it is called "Snow." I don't care WHAT it's called. It makes the whole house cold. And wet. So I can't go downstairs after they've been outside. What I really want to know is why they go outside in the first place. They complain about being cold and wet when they come inside, so why bother going out? They certainly are very strange creatures, these "Hoomans." I have forgiven my Hoomans for dragging me off the the shop of horrors for nothing. My paw was hurting, but it healed itself without any help from the Et-Vay. However, I will still not go into GoG's study. It was SHE who took me there and brought me back, so I will continue to avoid and ignore her with proper catly austerity.

~Tiria~
~The Shadow Princess~

0 Comments On "Yuck."

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates