Friday, March 30, 2007 2:27 PM

We Wants Them...

For some reason, Giver of Greenies cheers when Fuzzy Eats go flinging away. WE would not fling them. No, we would have them for a snack. Today one came right up to my window and made rude noises. I politely asked for the door to be opened so that I could rebuke them properly. I would not fling the Fuzzy Eats. Nooo....

And then there are these...
They look yummy too.
But they just flap away and I am most miserable.

I am a good cat. Why can't I haves what I wants?

:lashes tail and yodels:

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

3 Comments On "We Wants Them..."

Anonymous Says:
March 31, 2007 at 5:59 PM

Silly cat. Birds are for dogs. Bird dogs, that is.

But you can have the Furry Eats. Not much to chew on and the fur tickles.

Cool Dog Zoo Man

Anonymous Says:
April 4, 2007 at 3:19 PM

You ridiculous kitten! The "Furry Eats" are called SQUIRRELS, and the fat birds are called "Mourning Doves". You really need to start learning about the real world!
~Polgara~

DogBlogger Says:
April 6, 2007 at 5:52 AM

When I was a puppy, a bird pecked me on the nose.

I didn't know I was supposed to eat it.

I know better now, but they've learned to stay away from me, for the most part.

--Cub

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates