Sunday, April 8, 2007 10:04 PM

O.T.C.

I am O.T.C. (one tired cat)

Giver of Greenies keeps typing late at night. I have to stay up and help her. I have learned how to check her pens and pencils for gravity. And I sit on papers. And sometimes I sit on one of her feet. (I heard her tell the String Puller she likes it when I do that.) And when she is going on entirely too long I play with the leather laces on her slippers. hehe...

She's tired but she doesn't go to bed. She keeps clicking at the keys. She says she has to. Why is that?

Besides, I need my other human to be warm when it's time to sleep...

sigh

It's hard being a cat.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

0 Comments On "O.T.C."

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates