Sunday, April 22, 2007 5:56 PM

Not me

I know I am the youngster in the house, but how come *I* get blamed every time something gets knocked over downstairs, or something gets scratched... or *someone* leaves a "present" on the floor??? I didn't do it. Not ME!

Humans are funny. They all go EW EW EW when they see "presents." But it was not MY "present." And besides, it was downstairs. I am the upstairs cat. T.O.C.** is the downstairs cat.
:yawn:

Time for a nap.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

**T.O.C. is that other cat. She doesn't like me much.

1 comments:

Anonymous Says:
May 1, 2007 at 5:02 PM

I DID NOT LEAVE A PRESENT!!! But you are right, humans are weird, saying EWW when one leaves them a present.
~Polgara~

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates