Friday, April 20, 2007 6:17 AM

Joy

Songbird says:

Tell us about five people, places, or things that have brought surprising, healing joy into your life.

  1. Greenies -- I know I blog about them a lot but they just make a kitty purrrrrrrr and do tricks. And feel loves.
  2. Bearded Scritcher -- He didn't mean to drop his shoe on me. And when I acted really scared he fed me Greenies... And his fleece shirt is so warm...
  3. Giver of Greenies -- She always hides the bag. I know where. But I have not figured out how to get the drawer open (yet!) I like to keep her computer chair warm.
  4. String Puller and String Plucker -- Assistants in the Greenie giver and scritching department. They are apprentices and aren't doing too badly.
  5. My Foster Mom -- I don't remember her name. Nice people found me in the snow and took me to her house. She let me hide under the dresser for weeks. She still gave me food and a wuzzly blanket. She let me sit on her couch (but not on the kitchen counter -- why?) But I was a stranger and she took me in... and she helped me find my forever family.
I'd put down T.O.C. (that other cat) but she still won't play with me...

mew
Tiria
The Shadow Princess

6 Comments On "Joy"

DogBlogger Says:
April 20, 2007 at 6:40 AM

Nice list, Tiria! Glad you played!

I think I will link to you on my blog, even though you are a cat.

Love,
Cub

Sue Says:
April 20, 2007 at 7:57 AM

This is a lovely list Tiria. We love Greenies too.

Truffle and Ouzo (who do not have their own blog yet)

Lori Says:
April 20, 2007 at 9:33 AM

Tiria,

We don't know what is Greenies? What is they? We love Pounces treats and Lucy eats grass. You sound like a good napper. We likes naps.

Your Catafornia friends,
Callie and Lucy

Sr. Heather Says:
April 20, 2007 at 9:51 AM

Lovely list, Tiria! So nice to see you playing this week.

Many scritches,
Hedwyg
(chief scritcher of Midnight the tuxedo kitty, Suzy the Beagle Huntress, the Lady Raven Mudpaw von Wigglesbutt, and Angel the hedgehog extraordinaire)

Molly Says:
April 20, 2007 at 11:39 AM

Dear Tiria,
My mom won't let me have Greenies, except the healthy version. But I had them once, and I LOVED them!!
Love,
Molly

Anonymous Says:
May 1, 2007 at 4:58 PM

Silly child! The "bearded scritcher" is called Daddy, and he's MY human. I don't know why you like those greenies. They're gross! But I do like the idea of testing gravity... I haven't done it since I was a kitten... I think I need to check it again. I'm glad to see that you are learning to sit on papers. Remember, curl your tail over your toes and look innocent.
-Polgara-

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates