Saturday, June 30, 2007 12:54 PM

Bird on a stick

I love to play. In fact, I love to play soooo much that sometimes, I forget it is human naptime. I don't exactly understand, but if you wake up your family to play and the sun isn't shining, they get cranky. It's very strange...

Well, ANYWAY...

Giver of Greenies found a new toy for me. She says it's to "wear me out" or something like that. As if.

It is SOOOoooo much fun! I call it "Bird on a stick" and it is more fun than kitty weed. Honest.

First, I lie in wait for it... it's coming... it's coming... Ohh. I get so excited. I talk to it and lash my tail and get all bunched up and wiggly.



Then I POUNCE!!! HA HA!!!! I have it!!!


Sometimes, I just kick back and enjoy it. It needs lots of licks and cleaning.
I don't know why, but it does.




Then, when I have had enough, I either ignore it, or I take it into my lair under the bed.

Ppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... I DO love toys...

Tiria
The fierce Shadow Princess

4 Comments On "Bird on a stick"

DogBlogger Says:
June 30, 2007 at 2:04 PM

Oooh, that looks like fun!

We have some toys, too, but they aren't fluffy like that.

--Cub

1-4 Grace Says:
June 30, 2007 at 2:40 PM

Oh, fun, Tiria!!!!
I have a ball on a stick with a feather and a bell. I wait it out, and then I SLi-i--i-i--de across the floor on my side by pulling with my front feet and kicking with my back. I am very fast.
Catbery treats are great. Mommy gets them at Petsmart and they have cranberry stuff in them. They are like little Poptarts for kittycats!
Say, you are very pretty!!!! :)~
Here's a kiss! X
Love, Mel

Anonymous Says:
July 1, 2007 at 3:52 PM

I understand why you must have silly toys like that. Young cats have to have baby toys, instead of fancy grownup toys. 2 year olds are always so silly. I am a responsible 11 year old.

~Polgara~

Molly Says:
July 2, 2007 at 5:49 PM

Your toy is really pretty!
My favorite toys are stuffed puppies. I put my mouth on them and love them. I never, ever hurt them.
Love,
Your friend,
Molly

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates