Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:25 AM

5 things I dig about Jesus

Molly played and so did Rosie and Jenny. So I thought I would too...

Five things I dig about Jesus.

  1. He made animals. Especially cats. I guess He made dogs too, but He was only practicing.
  2. He made sunshine. I love sunshine.
  3. He made humans. It would be hard to be loved without them.
  4. He made things like catnip and fleecies.
  5. He likes it when I sing happy songs to Him for the things He has made.
That's just for starters.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

2 Comments On "5 things I dig about Jesus"

1-4 Grace Says:
June 26, 2007 at 12:35 PM

Good Play!
I read your 8 thigns too!
I like to open my Who Man Beans' drawers and pull out all the clothes.
It is way, way fun. I also unwind paper towels by kicking with my back feet and pulling with my front. Drives mom Crazy!!!!!
Has your mom bought you any Catberry Treats? They are so goood!

DogBlogger Says:
June 27, 2007 at 5:02 AM

Hi Tiria! Good list!
(The Typist says you are obviously Trinitarian in your theology. I don't know what that means, but I think it's a compliment.)
--Cub

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates