Tuesday, June 5, 2007 6:21 AM

Toys


I don't get it. I thought it was a toy. It was so much fun! All I had to do was whack it once or twice. And it shreds great too. SOOoooo satisfying! And it didn't make THAT much of a mess. Really.

But no... Giver of Greenies said NO words and clapped her hands and made hissy noises. Apparently I was not clever.

But why do humans put paper on a roller except for good cats to have fun? Why is fun bad? I mean, humans do THIS!!!

At least I kept it in the house.
sigh...

Now I am in the doghouse. P.U.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

3 Comments On "Toys"

Anonymous Says:
June 7, 2007 at 10:46 AM

Haven't figured out why humans insist that the paper on roll is THEIR toy. Very silly. But my advice is that you leave it alone. They can take away the good stuff like kittyweed and that's a drag.

Shogun
P.S. Are you part Siamese? I am too!

This comment has been removed by the author.
June 13, 2007 at 5:59 AM

No, I am not part Siamese, but a purebred snowshoe Siamese. I have Siamese markings, but the distinctive white paws of a snowshoe. I can sing though, do you?

I like to have blogfriends. Thanks for posting.

Tiria

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates