Monday, June 18, 2007 10:04 AM

8 random things...

Molly didn't exactly tag me... perhaps because I am a cat. But I am going to play anyway. Tag is fun. So, here are eight random things about me.

1) I hate being held.
I know cats are supposed to like it, but I don't.

2) I got lost outside when it was very cold out and lost my family. A nice person took me in and helped me find a forever home. I love them.

3) I can sing. My favorite song is RrrrrrrrAOUUUUUUUUUL!

4) I am named for a character in the book High Rhulain by Brian Jacques. She was an otter princess, kind of shy but a warrior at heart.

5) I don't get along with my roommate, T.O.C. (That Other Cat). I have tried. Really. She hisses and growls at me and never EVER wants to play. I would even share the bed with her if she wanted to sleep on it, too...

6) I like fleece. Anyone's fleece. String puller's jacket. String plucker's bed. Bearded Scritcher's vest. I like it so much that Giver of Greenies made a special basket just for me. Prrrrrrrrrr.

7) I have a computer chip under my skin near one ear. Giver of Greenies says that it means I will be able to be found and brought home if I ever get away from my family.

8) I LOVE Greenies. PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Now I don't know who to tag. But if you want to play you can.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess.

1 comments:

Molly Says:
June 22, 2007 at 5:10 PM

Dear Tiria,
I didn't know you had a blog, or I would have tagged you. Yay for Blogging Buddies!!
My two leg brothers love the Redwall books, and the older one loves otters a lot. My fancy name came from Lord of the Rings, and so did Sam's.
You did a great job playing this meme!
Love,
Your friend,
Molly

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates