Monday, August 13, 2007 2:23 PM

Most distressing...

Giver of Greenies tried again to get me more of those preciouses treats. And the people at the pet food place say that they are "out of production". WHAT???? Say it isn't so!

We thought that a few weeks ago it was just for "a little bit" but that is not the case!!! I am most displeased!!!

What will a Good Cat get for treats if there are no more (sob) Greenies???
Tiria

2 Comments On "Most distressing..."

1-4 Grace Says:
August 13, 2007 at 7:44 PM

Tiria,
So sorry to hear about the Greenies. My mom started me on Catberry treats. they have Cranberry stuff in them and taste like a raspberry poptart. But I hope the Greenies come back soon.
My mom wont let me play with toliet paper either and now she hides the paper towels.
I like playing with her craft ribbon thoguh . Do you know how far 25 yards will go in one tiny apartment?
Have a good week and Peace of the Paw,
Your Revgal Petpal,
Melech

Whistle Says:
August 17, 2007 at 9:16 PM

What? Is this true? No more Greenies?


I feel miserable down to my whiskers!

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates