Friday, August 10, 2007 7:24 AM

Friday Five: Stress-Busting Edition

Giver of Greenies did this, so I am too...

Sally from Revgals wrote:
I am off to spend a few days at the beach chilling out after a hectic few weeks and before I head off for Summer School...

So with that in mind this weeks questions are looking at how you deal with the stress monster!!!???
1. First, and before we start busting stress, what causes you the most stress, is it big things or the small stuff ?
... rrroowwwoooooooo!!! uitcases-say... trips to the "Shop of Horrors" (aka the "et-vay") and most of all, my staff leaving me alone! Strangers in my house make me anxious too...

.....rrrrrrrrrrooooooooooo??

2. Exercise or chocolate for stress busting ( or maybe something else) ?
Greenies. Naps. Greenies. Snoozing. Greenies. Scritches. Greenies.

3.What is your favourite music to chill out to?
Giver of Greenies plays things on the bright screen and I like just about anything she plays. It means that she is around for proper scritches.

4. Where do you go to chill?
Under the bed. No one can get me there.

5. Extrovert or introvert, do you relax at a party, or do you prefer a solitary walk?
I am not big on strangers. But I like my peeps. You figure it out.

Bonus- share your favourite stress busting tip!
See #2. I really can't improve on that.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

2 Comments On "Friday Five: Stress-Busting Edition"

August 10, 2007 at 8:19 AM

I loved the graphic attached to this F5.

"Under the bed" sounds appealing on many days.

good play.

1-4 Grace Says:
August 10, 2007 at 10:06 AM

I like under the bed too!
Also, the sunshine window sill.It hides me behind some bushes, but i can still see waht is going on outside.
Scratches are so good!

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates