Thursday, September 13, 2007 1:07 PM

so what's wrong with that??


Hmph. The mouth-scritchers are hiding. At least, I THOUGHT they were for mouth-scritching. I mean, THEY use them for mouth-scritching. Why can't I???

Giver of Greenies put them under hiding things.

She says "some things you just don't share."

I don't get that. Do you?

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

4 Comments On "so what's wrong with that??"

Anonymous Says:
September 13, 2007 at 2:38 PM

I don't understand humans either. One time I was licking beans. The humans said "Stop licking the jelly beans!!", and "Bad Cat!!" Another time I was licking the mini-sweet houses, covered in sugary things. My sister helped. They took them away! I wasn't finished, and my sister wasn't either. Humans are weird.
~Polgara~
P.S. Those mouth scritchers are called "toothbrushes." The humans use them to clean their teeth. Did they have a taste, or were they just good for scritches?

DogBlogger Says:
September 14, 2007 at 11:59 AM

We have our own toothbrushes. The Boy really likes having one, but I'm not so fond of mine. Either way, when one of us gets our teeth brushed, the other one's sure to be next.

We are scared of the ones The Alpha and The Typist use on their own teeth because they make humming noises. (The Boy goes under-bed every time they use them.) Maybe you should ask for your own toothbrush.

--Cub

Whistle Says:
September 18, 2007 at 3:04 AM

Nope, don't get it. They hide the q-tips here. In fact, they hide many tasty and fun things...

Just wait, they'll forget and leave the covers off...sooner or later....

heh heh heh

September 24, 2007 at 4:19 PM

Oh I like qtips too. Did you know they bounce when you paw them to the floor? Just a couple of times and then they are dead.

They don't like it when I do that, either.

Tiria

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates