Monday, September 24, 2007 4:03 PM

What happened to her claws?

Giver of Greenies did something to her claws. She painted this stuff on them. It is some kind of colored stuff that stinks and then turns her claws colors. It made me sneeze. (She caught me right before I sneezed in this picture.)


I sniffed them later and they stopped stinking. But I don't get it.


She told me that cats get things on their claws. She showed me a picture.


I mean, yes, the blue would go with my eyes. But as if I'd let anybody do that to me...

Go figure!

Tiria

2 Comments On "What happened to her claws?"

DogBlogger Says:
September 26, 2007 at 8:14 PM

I'm with you, Tiria. No way would I let anybody do that to my toenails. (It's bad enough that they trim them.)

--Cub

September 27, 2007 at 7:07 PM

I know! They trim mine too. The last time they tried, I screamed and screamed and then String Plucker and String Puller came to see if I needed rescuing. It worked. It distracted Giver of Greenies and Bearded Scritcher, and I gave them racing stripes. They haven't tried to do it again. Maybe you should howl and then The Boy would come rescue you?

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates