Saturday, October 13, 2007 6:35 PM

What. Was. THAT????

Giver of Greenies is home. But. This evening she let an OG-DAY in the house. It was on a string connected to its human. She said it could not come and see me. But I went under the bed. I was sceered.

I have sniffed around the whole house. I think it is gone.

What was she thinking?????

Hmmmph.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

2 Comments On "What. Was. THAT????"

DogBlogger Says:
October 18, 2007 at 4:55 AM

I think she was thinking how wonderful dogs are to have around! I would know.

October 18, 2007 at 7:49 AM

No. I don't think that was it. Really.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates