Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:49 AM

Sharing the view

AHhhhh.... the doors are open. The windows are open. There's lots of skittery things and great smells. Leaves keep falling and I wish I could pounce on them. For some reason, Giver of Greenies does not want me to make a hole in the screen so that I can go in and out. I would only make a small one.

This morning T.O.C. and I both sat at the door and talked about all of the little tasty things. They have been sitting on the patio table making faces at us. I think, even though we don't like each other much, we would share it if we caught it. At least, I might. Maybe. (not)

T.O.C. says the open doors won't last and that soon we will be closed up again. But she says that there will be good things called "blankets" and "fleece" and "heater vents" to sleep on.

I think she is very wise. Even if she says rude things to me.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

3 Comments On "Sharing the view"

DogBlogger Says:
October 18, 2007 at 7:51 PM

We have open windows, too! And we growl and yell at any creature who dares use the sidewalks on our street. Especially the huge bird that hangs out on that thumb-haver's arm when they go for walks. (It's about as big as you are.)

-- Cub and Angus

1-4 Grace Says:
October 31, 2007 at 6:46 PM

Hee-heee. I scooted out f the house tonight, but the neighbor caught me. It was fun for a moment.
Mugsy
I am having so much fun chasing my li' Bubba through the house.
Mel
Finally, here is the site where I found costume idea. they ahve a ton more, so if ya ever get in a pinch...check it out. The ice cream cone is adorable!
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11856

Polgara Says:
November 5, 2007 at 12:28 PM

I say rude things, indeed! You're the one who swears when you can't get through the door. But don't worry, I'll get you my little pretty, and your bird-on-a-stick, too.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates