Sunday, December 23, 2007 7:09 PM

The Perpetrator



I found out who knocked down the toys. And I have evidence!

If you didn't notice, T.O.C. is sitting (at bottom) is sitting in the chair in the backround
in the picture at left.

T.O.C. must have knocked them down for me. She must love me after all! Thanks, T.O.C.! Maybe there is hope for a playmate for me! It gets boring all alone upstairs, cuz T.O.C. always chases me out of the downstairs. Maybe she's being nice so Santa Paws will give her presents. Or maybe she's starting to like me.












Tiria
The Shadow Princess

0 Comments On "The Perpetrator"

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates