Monday, December 31, 2007 4:12 PM

They're Back!

For a while, Everyone was gone. A girl called Kay-tee came and watched me. She was very nice. I rubbed against her legs. And I never hid from her, not even once.
But I still missed GoG, Bearded Scritcher, String Plucker, and String Puller. But now they're back! And I can blog again. You see, GoG took her foldy-computer with her, so I couldn't blog. Harrumph. At least I can catch up on my blogging now.
GoG wants her foldy-computer back now, something about "email." Humph. Well, maybe good behavior will get me more blog time later.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

1 comments:

Spooky Says:
January 1, 2008 at 4:59 AM

Oh, I'm so glad they're back. The blogging world has dearly missed you. I'm very glad that you were well cared for. That's important that all our needs are met in a timely, caring fashion.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates