Friday, January 18, 2008 2:17 PM

Friday Five: Read Any Good Books Lately?

The website promoting this piece of art says, "For the first time, the worlds most influential religious texts are brought together and presented on the same level, their coexistence acknowledged and celebrated”. The shelf is made of reclaimed wood that contains seven religious books. The designers have put them – literally – on the same level.

Well, pish posh! I think that some books ARE better than others! How about you?

  1. What book have you read in the last six months that has really stayed with you? Why?

  2. I read the back of the Greenie bag. It made me realize that I might get more Greenies if I behave better, so I have been working politely towards my 15 Greenie goal.


  3. What is one of your favorite childhood books?

  4. I didn't like to read.


  5. Do you have a favorite book of the Bible? Do tell!

  6. Rrrrrrruuuuuuuuth.

  7. What is one book you could read again and again?

  8. The Greenie bag. I also like to read over GoG's shoulder.


  9. Is there a book you would suggest for Lenten reading? What is it and why?

Lenten reading? I don't know.

And because we all love bonus questions, if you were going to publish a book what would it be? Who would you want to write the jacket cover blurb expounding on your talent?

I would publish a book titled "Everything Catly." GoG should write the blurb, and maybe T.O.C. if she likes it. And I should get the Greenie company President to do it, too.


Tiria

The Shadow Princess


2 Comments On "Friday Five: Read Any Good Books Lately?"

Spooky Says:
January 19, 2008 at 5:02 AM

Tiria, I'd be one of the first in line for your new book!

zorra Says:
January 22, 2008 at 6:43 PM

Hi Tiria, I've tagged you for a meme!
Amie

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates