Friday, January 25, 2008 6:20 PM

It's a Winter Friday Five


I am so sorry for the lateness of the Friday Five. I've had two emergencies this a.m. and now my computer keeps crashing. I hope I can get this posted!

The picture is out a window at my place, complete with screen. ;-)

Brrrr! Baby, it’s COLD outside! At least that is the case where I am this morning. We are in a January deep freeze. Have a cup of hot tea and tackle five easy seasonal questions.


1. What is the thermometer reading at your house this morning?
20's F. Brrrrrrrrrr...

2. Snow—love it or hate it?
Hate it! Hate it, hate it, HATE IT!!! It's so cold and WET!!

3. What is winter like where you are?
Coldcoldcoldcold!!!!!Veeeeeeeeeeeeery cold!

4. Do you like winter sports? Any good stories?
Napping. One nap is much like the other.

5. What is your favorite season, and why?
Summer. It's so warm and sunny and all of the fuzzy eats are fat and running around.

Bonus: Share a favorite winter pick-me-up. A recipe, an activity, or whatever.
Naps. Great for energy. Can be done anywhere, at any time. Perfect winter pass time.

Tiria
The Very Sleepy Shadow Princess

2 Comments On "It's a Winter Friday Five"

January 25, 2008 at 6:47 PM

cold and wet paws are BAD. Mommy says I look like a lip-r-zonner when I keep trying to keep paws out of it.

and naps, but they have to be on the heating vent, or in the typist's lap. the front window is nooo good when it's cold.

Padme

maybe the typist will get me my own blog one day.

DogBlogger Says:
January 28, 2008 at 5:07 AM

Nice five, Tiria! The Typist was busy all weekend so I didn't get to play. But she did go back and look at videos of me in the snow, which was fun. I like to roll around in snow.
--Cub

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates