Thursday, January 3, 2008 7:51 PM

It. Was. THIS.

It. Was. THIS. THIS thing got the scritchy things in a box. The things that smelled like Food!!! Now I ask you, is that FAIR??? I marked the box and everything. Two chin rubs on each side. Any self-respecting beast knows that this means "MINE MINE MINE MINE ALL MINE."

I must plot my revenge. What do you think?

Hork in a slipper?
"Presents" in the bathtub?"
Paper shredding some of The Harpist's music???

Must consider this carefully. But I am NOT amused.

Hmph.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

3 Comments On "It. Was. THIS."

DogBlogger Says:
January 3, 2008 at 8:04 PM

I like the "presents" idea.

You totally marked the take-out box. It was rightfully yours!

Spooky Says:
January 4, 2008 at 3:16 AM

All of the above.

That is so not funny and so not fair. It looks like a plaything and smells like food. You claimed it first. It's yours.

January 14, 2008 at 2:58 PM

Our suggestion is to stay away from that what-ever-it-is that got those scritchy things. It looks evil!

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates