Friday, January 4, 2008 1:32 PM

Friday Five: New Year's Resolutions

Sally from RevGalBlogPals writes:

Well it had to be didn't it, love them or hate them I bet you've been asked about New Year resolutions. So with no more fuss here is this weeks Friday Five;

1. Do you make New Year resolutions?
Well, of course not! I'm a cat, and therefore, I am perfect! But I should have more Greenies, and I need to get more than 12 hours of sleep.

2. Is this something you take seriously, or is it a bit of fun?
I take sleep and Greenies seriously.

3. Share one goal for 2008.
To sleep 14 hours a day.

4. Money is no barrier, share one wild/ impossible dream for 2008
To create my own Cat Mansion for myself, stocked with a life-time supply of Greenies. And of course, I would bring GoG, Bearded Scritcher, String Puller, and String Plucker. Maybe T.O.C.

5. Someone wants to publish a story of your year in 2008, what will the title of that book be?
How to Sleep and Scent a Greenie

3 Comments On "Friday Five: New Year's Resolutions"

DogBlogger Says:
January 4, 2008 at 7:48 PM

Nice list, Tiria!

Spooky Says:
January 7, 2008 at 6:58 AM

I like your list, Tiria. I do not have to write my own. I will just "ditto" yours. Gotta go get my morning nap now.

Tiggie FOC Says:
January 16, 2008 at 2:53 PM

Yes we are perfect. And we glow to prove it.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates