Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:23 AM

No likey.

The feeding station downstairs is missing a dish of kibble. GoG just took away mine.

WHY??? WHY??? WHY???

This is not good. T.O.C. just came upstairs to see if I took hers. I told her I didn't and that GoG just hid mine. We yelled at each other about it. Well. I mean... SHE let off some steam (if ya dig) and I just uh... "talked" about it.

Then GoG made her go away.

But we are still both mad. And I am worried... cuz before when humans took away the food nothing good came of it. Nothing.

Oh yeah. And that smells-like-a-cat-cage is in the living room. GoG thought she hid it under a blanket. But we found it.

NO LIKEY! NO LIKEY!!!

Tiria
The very upset Shadow Princess


=========== UPDATE ===========

OK. It's still weird around here. But I think it's gonna get better. GoG put the kibble back but left that smells-like-a-cat-cage out. The phone rang and she talked to someone about "snow". I don't know what that is.

The sky and trees are really funny today. They look like this:


Maybe the stuff in the sky made the food come back? I don't know for sure, but I think I don't have to worry now. But what IS that cage thing? I'm telling ya, it just bothers me.

Tiria

2 Comments On "No likey."

DogBlogger Says:
January 17, 2008 at 7:06 PM

Ooh, it sounds like they are messing with you, Tiria. Or getting ready to have someone else mess with you.

That white stuff is called snow, and I love wallering around in it! (Not in trees, though. On the ground.)

Love,
Cub

January 19, 2008 at 8:48 PM

We'd be worried, too. When the PTU appears, and the food disappears, usually someone (or everyone) goes to the V*T.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates