Wednesday, January 16, 2008 4:33 PM

Where are the toys?


My humans were bad this weekend.
They took all of the kitty toys off the tree-that-doesn't-smell-like-a-tree.
BAD HUMANS!!
What's a kitty supposed to play with now?
Harrumph.
How shall I punish them?

  1. hork?
  2. "presents" in a tub?
  3. not coming out from under the bed?
  4. not warming GoG's feet while she works?
  5. being mean to T.O.C.?
  6. hiding GoG's slippers?
  7. give them the big ig?
  8. put on my sad face and make them feel guilty?
Heh heh heh...

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

1 comments:

Spooky Says:
January 17, 2008 at 4:50 AM

Tiria,

I vote for all of the above. I excel at the big ig, but the presents - no matter where I leave them (inside the slippers are the best place) - are what really irks them! I'm all for irking the humans when they err.

Best wishes in your efforts,
Spooky The Cat

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates