Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:05 PM

Lonely... So Lonely

GoG left, so I'm lonely. She didn't ask me. OR tell me. She just left. Harrumph. I am most displeased.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

2 Comments On "Lonely... So Lonely"

Tiggie FOC Says:
February 28, 2008 at 7:16 PM

I know, I know. It isn't good, it isn't right. It makes no sense at all.

I hope you can curl up tight and dream cat dreams of flying until she gets home again.

Then you can ignore.

Spooky Says:
February 29, 2008 at 6:00 AM

Excellent advice, Tiggie.

I heard that Treater and Napper are talking about leaving again...and again. On one of those "agains," however, they're taking me!!!

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates