Wednesday, February 27, 2008 4:58 PM

TOLD you it wasn't me!!


GoG caught TOC in the downstairs bathroom.
She made a big mess.
TOC says she wasn't there.
But she's lying.
GoG saw it.
But that was after GoG carried up an uitcase-say.
She brought it all the way upstairs.
I am worried.
TOC must have problems managing stress.
At least I don't show my stress.
But still...
I was wrongly accused of this.
Just like the poo-poo in the tub.
And I have been telling them for months that I DID NOT DO IT!!!
But they didn't believe me.
*Sigh*
Such is the life of this poor cat.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

0 Comments On "TOLD you it wasn't me!!"

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates