Thursday, June 5, 2008 4:19 AM

Blog Party

Since I have seen GoG blogging about a parties, I decided to throw one for LMK. It was his birthday a few days ago, but I wanted to let him spend it with his family. So now I'm going to throw a party, so here it goes.
Rules:
1. You must post the rules at the begging of your blog.
2. You then tag one animal/ person that hasn't been tagged yet.

The Blog Starts Now

KIND

1. List five things you like about LMK:
He's funny, smart, playful, kind, and friendly.

2. Name one of his posts you liked a lot and tell why (You can put in a link to it if you want).
I liked "New P-U" cuz it's funny and I don't get why humans would name something a P-U. Also LMK looks very nice in the picture.

CREATIVE

1. Make up your own version of "Happy birthday" for LMK (You know, with funny lyrics).
Happy bird day to cruise,
Happy warm day to snooze,
Happy birthday LMK,
Happy birthday not to lose.

2. Make your best kitty smilie face (labels optional) and no using a premade one.
\/ Whiskers
:) Face
/\ Whiskers


FESTIVE

1. Redesign "Happy Birthday" (change the color, size, out it on a picture, anything).


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
















TAGGING

1 .Tag one person/ animal.
(To get the party going) I tag anyone who knows LMK (When you blog, though, only tag one person. I just want more people/ animals to join the party)


Tiria
The Shadow Princess

1 comments:

June 6, 2008 at 8:30 PM

Thank you! thank you! thank you!!!!!

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates