Friday, June 6, 2008 2:43 PM

My Day Job

This is my day job.
I sit on GoG's foot and keep it warm.
I call it "hair conditioning."
GoG says she like "air conditioning" better when it's so hot out, but I still think she likes it when I sit on her foot.
I know where she is, and TOC can't come over and butter her up cuz I'm there.
String Puller caught me when I was dozing off in this picture.
Don't I look adorable?
You can see GoG's foot in the background, as well as the black rolly chair.
Now I have to go and warm it again.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

1 comments:

Tiggie FOC Says:
June 14, 2008 at 7:31 PM

Keeping feet warm is just the right thing to do. Good job, princess. Being warm and warmer is always a treat.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates