Thursday, June 26, 2008 10:27 AM

More Evidence

I have more evidence of a New Catly Presence (NCP) in my house.

  1. A bag of "litterbox stinkies" from the NCP near the door (not that mine stinks. That evidence did).
  2. String Puller took MY Greenies into The Room.
  3. A bowl of my special Fishy Snack Stuff went into The Room.
The smell of evidence of NCP is stronger. This is not good. I will continue to investiggerate.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

P.S. GoG's shoes smell like the Shop of Horrors. What does this mean?

2 Comments On "More Evidence"

DogBlogger Says:
June 26, 2008 at 7:40 PM

Oooh. I didn't know they could do it that way. I came in through the front door. And Cub got used to me just fine. I'm sure you'll get used to the NCP, too.
Love,
The Boy

June 27, 2008 at 3:57 AM

Whistle the Cat here.

Ewwwwwwwww! NCP! We got one and his name is Dubby!

So sorry about all this. If we can help, let us know...

W. and Fish

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates