Saturday, June 28, 2008 8:19 AM

shhh don't tell


Hi... It's me. NCP. I don't have a "real name" so they just call me "Boy Cat" (which I am except that my boy parts were removed when I was sleeping and is that right?? I ask you...)

String Puller left her 'puter on so I just wanted to say hi and tell you not to believe Tiria when she sez rude stuff about me. I'm cool. I'm big. And I like catnip. And Greenies. And fishy snack stuff. And scritches. And want to meet teh other kittehs but am in EYE-SORE-LATION. Or something like that. 'Ceptt I'm not an eyesore. I like the tall bookcase. It's where I can view my domain.

I'm ackshally a lot like Tiria. I was in a fambly and then they lost me. Then I got found and put in a cage. And then I got taken to the et-vay (ew) and then to a cage and then my new fambly found me at a store. So they brought me home so I would not have to be in a cage forever. And I'm here. And I like it. AND I AM GOING TO STAY!!!!

Oops. String Puller is coming. Gotta go.

Bye for now.

NCP

3 Comments On "shhh don't tell"

1-4 Grace Says:
June 28, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Welcoem to cat blogsphere.
hope you can blog lots and we can be BFFF( best feline friends forever)!
Mel and Mugs
p.s. from Mugsy:
Be careful of the closets. I got locked in one ass-e-dent-lee and was scared. I meowed til Momma foudn me and then she petted me and told me I was safe.

Tiggie FOC Says:
July 5, 2008 at 7:43 AM

Hey, the man cat/not really thing happens to the best of us...
Never trust a vet..and if you find yourself facing one, remember to keep you tail tucked under.

Beth Says:
July 9, 2008 at 1:06 PM

Hullo NCP,

I kin simpathize wif yoo onna et-vay ting. Git dis - my meowmie IS an et-vay! So yoo kin imajun wut life is like fur me - always bein pokt an proddid. Pleez donut hold it aginst me, but my meowmie is yor et-vay - I tried to stop her frum pokkin at yoo, I rilly did. But she nefur lissens to me ennyway. 'Cept win I tell hur to feed me, cuz I say that RILLY LOUDLEE!

p.s. If yoo wanna mayk shur de udder cats rispekt yoo, yoo shood tinkul on alla their stuff. Thats wut I did. Plus, it mayks meowmie so all dis angry face stuff, wich is pritty funnee.

Sinseerly,
Puffycat, whoos meen meowmie wont teech him to spell rite.

My Peeps

Bearded Scritcher ("Dad")

Giver of Greenies or GoG ("Mom")

Stringplucker (Beth)

Stringpuller (CJ)

T.O.C. ("That Other Cat")

N.C.P. ("New Catly Presence")

My Mews

Blogger Templates